6 Things That Made Me Smile This Week!

So this week has just been one of those weeks where everything seems to have gone wrong and completely upside down and back to front. You know that feeling you get when is just so much to do but so little time to do it that you constantly feeling on edge and rushed, like you've just run a marathon or something? (But lets be honest, that's never going to happen in a million years but hey ho!) Still I suppose that has led to a rather comical and laugh-out-loud week for me, but I've still pretty much given up hope of ever feeling like a normal teenager again. What's happened to my social life? And I'm sure I've been dreaming about revision in my sleep! I just can't wait for these DAMN exams to be over so I can actually relax for a moment without feel guilty because I should be upstairs studying Mitosis and Meiosis...I mean really, can anybody remember the difference?

So what have I been up to this week. Not a lot

-Beetroot Brownie: Well the first thing that happened was that I brought a very lovely looking Brownie from the school cafeteria at lunch and happily sat down munching it. That was until I bit into a mighty great lump of BLOODY BEETROOT! I mean what happened to the chocolate chips? A brownie without them is like fish without chips or a blogger without internet. It just doesn't work and I had to walk around for the rest of the day with the disgusting taste of beetroot in my mouth. Never again!

-Online shopping: Later this week we decided to try our hand at online supermarket shopping and that also ended up in disaster after we accidentally ordered three 1.75 litre of coke instead of three small cans of coke, a massive bag of sugar that we could hardly lift and an out of date birthday cake!

-Eclipse: Then of course there was the rather terrible eclipse on Friday that we couldn't even see where we were because of the low clouds! Rubbish.

-Movie night: On Saturday my family and I went to see Insurgent, the next instalment in the Divergent Series. I have read the book before and was so excited about going. However I was actually a little disappointed with the film, to be honest with you, as I felt it wasn't true to original story line. But more on that later next week when I bring you the full film review!

-Revision!Today was possibly the best day of the week as I got so much revision done that I actually had time to sit down and write this for you.

-Bathing birds: And to end off a rather strange week, I saw some little black birds having a bath in a large puddle that had appeared on our road. So sweet!

2 posts I've been loving this week: View from the edge  and  Easter Inspiration (those strawberry carrots!) 

I should probably apologise for the fact there is no picture this week but YOLO,
Love Beth xx

0 Comments