6 Things That Made Me Smile This Week!

Despite this being the first week back at school, the week I started my revision for GCSEs in May and the fact that it dragged like a bitch...it really wasn't that bad. Is that convincing enough? No, I'm joking! Some really lovely things happened this week that did put a great big smile on my face. Just take a lookie:


-Routine: Having a routine back made my feel like my life had purpose and that that purpose wasn't to become a permanent feature of the sofa. Although I'm not complaining!

-Rainbows: Seeing the faintest rainbow fight it's way through the clouds on the my walk home from school. It seems pretty insignificant but when you're not in the best of moods and all of the world seems to be against you, it makes you think. If that rainbow can do it, so can I.

-Books + tears: The last page turn when I was reading this book- not that I could see much.

-Firework night: Fires and sparklers in the garden for that strange British tradition of Guy Fawkes Night to celebrate "oh just some dude who thought it would be a good idea to blow up the Houses Of Parliament and kill the king- but failed"

-Confidence: Finally feeling a bit more confident about my future after a attending a 6th Form Meeting at my school on Thursday. All I've got to do is pass my GCSE and A Level Biology, English Lit and Psychology here I come!

-Kids: If you don't do anything else with your life, spend a few weeks with children. As I've mentioned before I have recently been volunteering at my old Brownies pack (which is still going 5 years on!) and my whole out look on life is much more positive. The girls are so happy all of the time, get on well with everybody and the funny little things they do just make me smile. If I had it my way this whole post would be filled to the brim with the things they do!

Keep smiling,
Love Beth xx

0 Comments