6 Things That Made Me Smile This Week!

So this week has been a week of great jealousy. I have been stuck indoors, watching the rain tumbling down my bedroom window and the trees looking rather bare and sorry for themselves as I study my butt off for mocks. While on my Bloglovin' feed, it seems, you lot have been out and about on woodland walks rocking Hunter Boots and Tartan scarfs. Oh, I wish! However I didn't manage to get a few things done this week that gave me a little break from all that chemistry nonsense:

Source 
-Band Aid 30: I know this is kind of last weeks news, but I didn't find out about the Band Aid 30 song until Tuesday. And I felt I just had to mention it here with Sir Bob Geldof's beautiful speech on The X Factor and then the way that so many celebrities got involved for the cause- not the mention some Youtubers that I spyed!

-Jungle fever: I'm also glad that I'm A Celebrity has returned to our screens, not just because it's one of mine and Mum's fav shows. I mean who doesn't want to see celebrities suffer in a jungle full of nasties, complaining about backache, sweat and toilet troubles. It just goes to show that even though they have this 'label', they are no less human than you or me.

-Bed socks: Fluffy. Comfy. Colourful. Nuff said!

-Plants: Treating my potted plant on my window sill like a baby. Please ignore me if I randomly start talking to it, friends. I'm not mad, honest!

-Volunteer work: Spending my Friday night surrounded by 7 to 9 year old girls at a pottery barn, as I get in the festive spirit painting Christmas Tree bowls. I mean what else would I be doing?

-Cinema: And the most exciting thing that happened this week: Going to the cinema to see                The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1. I was literally buzzing all night when I got back- but more on that trip later in the week!

I hope your week was fab too, 
Love Beth xx 


P.s there are still some Guest Blogger places left x

3 Comments

  1. Hey! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award because I really like your blog! :)

    If you wish to accept this award, check out my blog post for the instructions http://jessicaforrester.me/2014/11/24/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for the nomination but I have already been nominated before x nice to meet you though

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen Mockingjay yet but I really want to! Might have to persuade the boyfriend to go this week! Also I LOVE fluffy socks, wear them all the time just chilling around the house :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx