On My Nails | Christmas Day

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, but can I just say something? I hate the fact that after Boxing Day I have heard people starting to  complain and grumble that "Oh that's it until next year" and "Ah Christmas shit is over then". But in my eyes, I don't think Christmas is truly over until the end of December or at least until I've taken to Christmas decorations down! So please stop being a Debby Downer, play with your presents and look forward to NYE & NYD. So that said you might still be finding a few Christmas posts around here! Much like this one...

  This year I found it really difficult deciding what to do on my nails for Christmas Day. It had to be eye-catching, neat and extremely Christmasy. So I did what I always do: look around online for some nail inspiration. And this is what I came up with: 


Four different nail polishes and two hours later, my favourite ever nail art design was finished. I just loved how the reindeer came out and how the white background makes them stand out. My old Barry M Nail Pen had dried up (because I left the lid off...)so I had to paint the antlers free hand, yet they still came out lovely even if my Mum called them wonky! 


I used two Barry M nail polishes, red and white (as seen in this design) which I just love because the colour is so bright. The main body of the reindeer was the beautiful gold nail polish from
Maybelline NY and their antlers were an old black polish I found hidden in my draws from Claire's that I have had for years! 


Tell me what was on your fingers at Christmas
Love Beth xx


1 Comments

  1. These are just the cutest! Well done you - I can never be patient enough to complete something like this <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx